While the living room isn't completely done, I just couldn't help but show where I am now. Let's see a before shall we?
- This giant Fiddle Leaf Fig tree has made a massive (haha) difference in the height of the living room and was hilarious to bring home from its previous owners.
- I've only hung one piece of art, and yes, I used my beloved hang and level - SO EASY!
- Our TV media is all stored in one tidy little space made of old shipping crates.
- Our blankets are stored in a basket. Simple but huge with the happy making.
- That darling ottoman was a trash find that I reupholstered - score!
- We've "hidden" our TV cables by making them pretty with yarn.
- Our vintage radio is still making music since we gave it bluetooth power!
- Notable craigslist finds? I know you're looking at that couch and rug.
Not pictured are our pipe shelves, the unfinished bay window area, and the disaster that is our catchall zone. Mr. Strongman has been overrun with mail and shoes... Next big step? I'm thinking the curtains that I made for the One Room Challenge but couldn't hang because our old apartment hated our guts. Onward ho!